How much of my compensation will go to the projects?

Carbon offsetting only has an impact when compensation payments are actually directed straight to climate protection projects. As a non-profit foundation, myclimate guarantees that at least 80 percent of compensation payments will be used directly in climate protection projects. The foundation requires the remaining amount (maximum 20 percent) to cover administration and internal costs.

Would you like to compensate your CO2 emissions?

With the myclimate CO-calculator you can calculate and compensate for your last flight, car trip, cruise or even your event or company. 

Compensate now

You are inDetail